Welcome to YCBA Collections Online
The museum is closed for building conservation. While the YCBA is closed, access to the collections is by appointment only.
YCBA Collections Search
- J. R. Jaffray & Son (Firm : New York)
- The prize embroidery from the World Fair, 1851 will be exhibited from 1st, February to 1st, May 1852 : Messrs. J. R. Jaffray & Sons, 73, Broadway, New York
- Victoria and Albert Museum. Circulation Department
- Embroidery today : the 62 Group of the Embroiderers' Guild
- Exhibition of British embroidery from the 13th to the 19th century