YCBA Collections Search
- Oakley, Edward, active 18th century
- Every man a compleat builder, or, Easy rules and proportions for drawing and working the several parts of architecture ...
- Orrery, John Boyle, Earl of, 1707-1762
- Letters from Italy in the years 1754 and 1755
- Langley, Batty, 1696-1751
- The builder's jewel, or, The youth's instructor, and workman's remembrancer : explaining, short and easy rules, made familiar to the meanest capacity, for drawing and working ...
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797
- A description of the villa of Horace Walpole, youngest son of Sir Robert Walpole, Earl of Orford, at Strawberry-Hill, near Twickenham
- Pennant, Thomas, 1726-1798
- The additions to the quarto edition of the tour in Scotland, MDCCLXIX
- Enfield, William, 1741-1797
- An essay towards the history of Leverpool
- Lightoler, T. (Timothy), 18th cent
- The gentleman and farmer's architect
- Avril, Louis, b. 1722
- Temples anciens et modernes,
- A supplement to the builder's jewel ...
- Cox, James, jeweler
- A descriptive inventory of the several exquisite and magnificent pieces of mechanism and jewellery