Welcome to YCBA Collections Online
The museum is closed for building conservation. While the YCBA is closed, access to the collections is by appointment only.
YCBA Collections Search
- 130 years of royal photographs
- King, John N., 1945-
- Tudor royal iconography
- Mancoff, Debra N., 1950-
- The return of King Arthur
- Smith, Nicola, 1955-
- The royal image and the English people
- Locke, Hew, 1959-
- Hew Locke
- Reading the royal monument in eighteenth-century Europe
- Levey, Michael
- Painting at court
- Gibson, Katharine Mary Beatrice
- "Best belov'd of kings"
- Scott, Jennifer (Jennifer Anne)
- The royal portrait
- Hille, Christiane
- England's Apelles and the sprezzatura of kingship
- "Squanderous and lavish profusion"