Welcome to YCBA Collections Online
The museum is closed for building conservation. While the YCBA is closed, access to the collections is by appointment only.
YCBA Collections Search
- Reader's Digest Complete guide to needlework
- First lessons in embroidery for home or school
- [approximately 1900?]
- Lockwood, Mary S. (Mary Smith), 1831-1922
- Art embroidery
- Women and the material culture of needlework and textiles, 1750-1950
- Weisberg-Roberts, Alicia
- "She who bless'd the friend and grac'd the page"
- Catalogue of the special loan exhibition of decorative art needlework made before 1800