Welcome to YCBA Collections Online
The museum is closed for building conservation. While the YCBA is closed, access to the collections is by appointment only.
YCBA Collections Search
- Philippe-Jacques de Loutherbourg, 1740–1812, French, active in Britain (from 1771)
- Rustics with Poultry Returning from Market
- John Linnell, 1792–1882, British
- A Hen
- James Sowerby, 1756–1822, British
- A Chicken Eating?
- Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA
- The Garden Party, 1958
- 1958 printed 1993
- William Blake, 1757–1827, British
- The Poems of Thomas Gray, Design 27, "A Long Story."
- between 1797 and 1798
- John Eginton, active 1763–1800
- The Affectionate Daughter
- Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99)
- The Cottagers
- Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British
- Horses in a barn with chickens and a rooster..
- Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British
- Scottish Scenes. Albanian Scenes
- after 1850