Fortune, Robert, 1813-1880, A journey to the tea countries of China , 1852
- A journey to the tea countries of China : including Sung-Lo and the Bohea hills : with a short notice of the East India Company's tea plantations in the Himalaya mountains / by Robert Fortune ; with map and illustrations.
- London : John Murray, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 398 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRS709 .F75 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
LSF WD 512: Poor condition.
Illustrations by W. L. Walton. Printed by Hullmandel & Walton.
Added engraved t.p.: Visit to the tea-districts of China and India.
Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 529
- Subject Terms:
- China -- Description and travel.Clowes, W. and sons -- Printer.Hullmandel & Walton -- Printer.Murray, John -- Publisher.Tea -- China.Tea -- India.
- Wood engravings -- 1852.
Lithographs -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.