The expedition to Borneo of H.M.S. Dido for the suppression of piracy : with extracts from the journal of James Brooke, esq., of Sarl-awak ... / by Captain the Hon. Henry Keppel ...
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS646.3 K39 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by E. Walker, George Hawkins and Robert Jacob Hamerton. Printed by Day & Haghe.
Map engraved by James Wyld.
Printed by Levey, Robson, and Franklyn, Great New Street, Fetter Lane.
- Subject Terms:
- Borneo -- Description and travel.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Day & Son -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1846.Gundy, Joseph -- Bookplate.Levey, Robson, and Franklyn -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1846.Pirates.
YCBA Collections Search
Keppel, Henry, Sir, 1809-1904, The expedition to Borneo of H.M.S. Dido for the suppression of piracy , 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.