Marryat, Frank, 1826-1855, Borneo and the Indian Archipelago , 1848
Borneo and the Indian Archipelago : with drawings of costume and scenery / by Frank S. Marryat.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 232 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS646.3 M36 1848+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by M[ichael] & N[icholas] Hanhart; after F[rank] M[arryat].
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Shaw, New-street-Square.
Abbey, J. R. Travel 549
Plates printed by M[ichael] and N[icholas] Hanhart.
- Subject Terms:
- Borneo -- Description and travel.Hanhart, M. & N -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1848.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Malay Archipelago -- Description and travel.Spottiswoode and Shaw -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.