IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hall, Basil, 1788-1844, Account of a voyage of discovery to the west coast of Corea , 1818
Account of a voyage of discovery to the west coast of Corea : and the great Loo-Choo Island : with an appendix, containing charts, and various hydrographical and scientific notices / by Captain Basil Hall ... ; and a vocabulary of the Loo-Choo languages, by H.J. Clifford ...
- London : John Murray ..., 1818.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 222, cxxx,  p. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS985 .H2 1818+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS985 . H2 1818+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 558
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 is a large paper copy (30 cm.), in original boards, as issued, with the autograph of Tho. J. Fordyce.
Illustrations by Robert Havell; after William Havell, Basil Hall and C.W. Browne.
Printed by T. Davison, Lombard-street, Whitefriars, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, T. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1818.Fordyce, Tho. J. -- Autograph.Korea -- Description and travel.Murray, John -- Publisher.Ryukyu Islands -- Description and travel.Ryukyuan language.
- Aquatints -- 1818.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1818.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.