Loss of the Antelope Packet : in the service of the British East-India Company / Henry Wilson, commander, which struck on breakers off Pelew Island, August 9, 1783, and the consequent introduction of the English to the natives of Pelew ; together with the manners and characters of Abba Thulle, the king, Raa Kook and Arra Kooker, the king's brothers, Prince Le Boo, &c. &c...
- London : Printed for Thomas Tegg, 
- Physical Description:
- , -28 p.,  folded leaf of plate : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG530 A5 1808Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
LSFR Ech 800m 3: Binder's title: The marvellous magazine. v.3, no. 12.
Printed by Plummer.
Attributed to George Keate. See Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 546
- Subject Terms:
- Antelope (Packet)Pacific Ocean -- Description and travel.Palau -- Description and travel.Plummer -- Printer.Shipwrecks -- Pacific Ocean.Tegg, Thomas -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- 1808.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.