Wilson, Edward, 1813-1878, Rambles at the Antipodes , 1859
- Rambles at the Antipodes : a series of sketches of Moreton Bay, New Zealand, the Murray River and South Australia, and the Overland route / with two maps, and twelve tinted lithographs illustrative of Australian life by S.T. Gill.
- London : W. H. Smith and Son ..., 1859.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 219, 16 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU102 W44 1859Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Plates printed by Petter & Galpin. Illustrations after S[amuel] T[homas] Gill.
BAC: Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC: Binder's ticket reads: Westleys & Co., London.
Printed by William Henry Cox, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's Inn Field.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 563
- Subject Terms:
- Australia -- Description and travel.Cox, William Henry -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1859.New Zealand -- Description and travel.Petter & Galpin -- Printer.Smith (W. H.) and Son -- Publisher.Westleys & Co. -- Binder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.