The expedition to Borneo of H.M.S. Dido for the suppression of piracy : with extracts from the journal of James Brooke ... / by Captain the Hon. Henry Keppel.
- Third edition : with an additional chapter comprising recent intelligence by Walter K. Kelly.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS646.3 K39 1847Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Robert Jacob Hamerton, George Hawkins, Edmund Walker, James Wyld. Printed by Day & Haghe.
Printed by Robson, Levey, and Franklyn, Great New Street, Fetter Lane.
- Subject Terms:
- Borneo -- Description and travel.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Dido (Ship)Lithography -- Specimens -- 1847.Pirates.Robson, Levey, and Franklyn -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Keppel, Henry, Sir, 1809-1904, The expedition to Borneo of H.M.S. Dido for the suppression of piracy , 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.