History and bibliography of anatomic illustration. Translated and annotated by Mortimer Frank. Further essays by Fielding H. Garrison, Mortimer Frank [and] Edward C. Streeter, with a new historical essay by Charles Singer and a bibliography of Mortimer Frank, by J. Christian Bay.
- New York, Hafner Pub. Co. [1962, c1945]
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 435 p. illus., plates, ports., diagrs., facsims, 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryQM11 C46 1962 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes facsimile of original t.-p.
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy, Artistic.Human anatomy -- Bibliography.Illustrated books.Medical illustration -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Choulant, Ludwig, 1791-1861, History and bibliography of anatomic illustration, [1962, c1945]