IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ogilby, John, 1600-1676, The A to Z of Restoration London, 1992
The A to Z of Restoration London [cartographic material] : (the City of London, 1676) / introductory notes by Ralph Hyde ; index compiled by John Fisher and Roger Cline.
- Additional Title(s):
Large and accurate map of the City of London
- Lympne Castle, Kent : H. Margary in association with Guildhall Library, London, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (xii, 93 p.) : chiefly maps, coat of arms, facsims., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryG1819.L7 O28 1992 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale not given.
- Facsim of: Ogilby and Morgan's Large and accurate map of the City of London, 1676. Index based on the Explanation of the large map of London, 1677.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles.