The A to Z of Victorian London , 1987
The A to Z of Victorian London / introductory notes by Ralph Hyde.
- Lympne Castle, Kent : Harry Margary in association with Guidhall Library, London, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 140 p. : all maps ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryG1819.L7 A27 1987 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Historical geography -- Maps.London (England) -- Maps.