Hugh Alley's Caveat : the markets of London in 1598 : Folger Ms V.a. 318 / edited by Ian Archer, Caroline Barron, Vanessa Harding.
- Additional Title(s):
Caveatt for the citty of London
- London : London Topographical Society, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 105 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 24 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA689.M37 A44 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The manuscript here reproduced is ... entitled ʻA Caveatt for the Citty of London, OR a forewarninge of offences against penall Lawesʼ and dated 1598"--P. .
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.Manuscripts, English -- Washington (D. C.) -- Facsimiles.Markets -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Alley, Hugh, 1556-1602, Hugh Alley's Caveat , 1988