- London : Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 6 prints : etching ; 17 x 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC790 .L36 1794Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title suppled by cataloger.
The etchings are unsigned.
"No. 8."--Upper left corner of plate 1.
BAC: British Art Center copy stitched; without wrappers.
A series of 6 etched landscape views, numbered 1-6, each in two states on the same sheet, in outline and shaded (with etched lines). This may be an adaption of "A new drawing book of landskips" of 1784 which had a similar arrangement of double plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Landscape drawing -- Early works to 1800.Laurie & Whittle -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Etchings -- 1794.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.