The art of landscape drawing made easy , 
- The art of landscape drawing made easy : by specimens in the rual stile, intended for the use of those who wish to excell in that noble art : recommended to the use of schools.
- [London] : Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC790 .A78 1794Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Seven engraved landscape views, on four leaves of plates.
"No. 24."--Upper left of cover title.
BAC: British Art Center copy stitched, and tied with a blue ribbon. The plates are out of numerical order: 1, 4, 3, 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Landscape drawing -- Technique.Laurie & Whittle -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Etchings -- 1794.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.