Through the pinhole / Sumi.
- [Surrey, England] : [Sumi Perera], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves. : all ill. ; 10 x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P47 T47 2007Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Presented in the style of a Victorian box camera. The book reflects nostagically on the era of the staged photo by focusing on the back of the photo which claims the status of the studio rather than the sitter"--Artists' book yearbook.
Issued in an edition of 50 copies, signed and dated by the artist.
Title, date of publication, and author's name written in gold ink in the colophon.
Imprint from Artists' book yearbook.
Accordion fold binding with 14 mounted leaves.
Artists' book yearbook 2008-2009, p. 186
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 10 of 50, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Photographs -- In art.Photography in art.Portrait photography -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.