The Percé Rock galop [music] / dedicated by special permission to Their Excellencies the Earl & Countess of Dufferin by E. Geo. Straker.
- [Quebec] : [R. Morgan], [1856?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : ill. 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM22.S77 P47 1856+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Doret, Yale BA 1968, and Linda MitchellView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Music (printed)
- With a lithographed cover illustration of Percé Rock.
BAC: British Art Center copy has presentation inscription from the Honourable John Le Boulillier to Adelaide Grue[n?], Melbourne, 1856.
- Subject Terms:
- Canada -- Songs and music.Galops.Gruen, Adelaide -- Pres. insc. from John Le Bouliller, 1856.Le Boulillier, John -- Pres. insc. to Adelaide Gruen, 1856.Morgan, R. -- Publisher.Percé Rock (Québec, Canada) -- Songs and music.Piano music.Sheet music.
- Sheet music.
Lithographs -- 1856.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.