Processes in architecture : a documentation of six examples : Hayden Gallery, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, May 18 through June 24, 1979 / sponsored by the MIT Committee on the Visual Arts with the generous support of the Council for the Arts at MIT.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT School of Architecture and Planning, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA715 .P76 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A special issue of the School of Architecture and Planning's Plan magazine."
Includes bibliographical references.
Includes interview of Jules Prown on the selection of Louis Kahn as the architect for the Yale Center for British Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- New England -- Interviews.Architectural design -- Exhibitions.Architecture -- New England -- Case studies -- Exhibitions.Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- New England -- Exhibitions.Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974.
YCBA Collections Search
Processes in architecture , 1979