Ceramic millennium , c2006
- Ceramic millennium : critical writings on ceramic history, theory and art / Garth Clark ... [et al.] ; edited by Garth Clark.
- Halifax, N.S. : Press of the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 400 p. : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK3930 C46 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Selection of papers from 8 conferences held over a period of 20 years.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Status of clay -- Ceramics and modernism -- The decorative -- Architecture -- History and tradition -- Education -- State of the art.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- History.