Loeber, E. G, Paper mould and mouldmaker , 1982
Paper mould and mouldmaker / by E.G. Loeber.
- Amsterdam : Paper Pub. Society (Labarre Foundation), 1982.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 83 p., 125 p. of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1105 .L66 1982 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"This edition is limited to five hundred copies"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- The development of the paper mould
- The handling of the mould
- The mouldmaker
- Mould joinery
- The deckle
- Mould covering
- The mouldmaker's loom
- The wire profile
- Variants of the European mould and deckle
- Studying paper
- Studying watermarks.