IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Loeber, E. G, Paper mould and mouldmaker , 1982
Paper mould and mouldmaker / by E.G. Loeber.
- Amsterdam : Paper Pub. Society (Labarre Foundation), 1982.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 83 p., 125 p. of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1105 .L66 1982 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"This edition is limited to five hundred copies"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- The development of the paper mould
- The handling of the mould
- The mouldmaker
- Mould joinery
- The deckle
- Mould covering
- The mouldmaker's loom
- The wire profile
- Variants of the European mould and deckle
- Studying paper
- Studying watermarks.