Duke of Wellington's funeral.
- Additional Title(s):
Official programme, Duke of Wellington's funeral
- [London] : Published by W. Marshall and Sons, 
London : Bradbury and Evans, printers, Whitefriars, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 55 x 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2011 43dYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- First line of printing: The official programme.
With a wood-engraved vignette of The Lion and the Unicorn crest, at head.
The text is printed in four columns.
Broadside. The text includes the "Order of proceedings to St. Paul's Cathedral," with a list of chief mourners and pall-bearers, and a list of regiments and detachments taking part in the funeral procession.
- Subject Terms:
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Great Britain.Funeral service -- Great Britain.Military funerals -- Great Britain.Processions -- Great Britain.Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, Duke of, 1769-1852 -- Death and burial.
Wood engravings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.