The 192nd Derby Stakes : (Group 1).
- Additional Title(s):
One hundred ninety-second Derby Stakes
- [Epsom?, England] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 52 x 80 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2011 43fYale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles RyskampView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy printed on handmade Japanese-style paper. Rolled, with a yellow silk ribbon. Folded in half.
Racing form printed for the 192nd running of the Derby Stakes (Epsom Derby), 1971. The name of the 21 competing horses are printed in two columns, together with the names of the corresponding jockeys, trainers, and horse owners. The race would be won by Mill Reef, a horse owned by Paul Mellon.
- Subject Terms:
- Epsom Derby, England (Horse race)Horse racing -- Great Britain.Mellon, Paul.Mill Reef (Race horse)
- Racing forms.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.