The production and reproduction of a monument [videorecording] : the Sanchi Stupa in Colonial and postcolonial India / Tapati Guha-Thakurta.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (151 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 182Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Lecture coincides with two exhibitions at the Yale Center for British Art: Johan Zoffany RA: Society observed and Adapting the eye: an archive of the British in India, 1770-1830.
Recording of the 2011 Andrew Carnduff Ritchie Lecture by Tapati Guha-Thakurta, November 9, 2011 sponsored by the Yale Center for British Art and the Yale University Art Gallery. This lecture was held at the Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Subject Terms:
- Calcutta (India) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Paintings -- India -- Calcutta.Sculpture -- India -- Calcutta.Yale Center for British Art.Zoffany, Johann, 1733-1810.
YCBA Collections Search
Guha-Thakurta, Tapati, The production and reproduction of a monument, 2011