Cruikshank, George, 1792-1878, Cruikshank prints for hand coloring , [1978?]
- Cruikshank prints for hand coloring : 16 plates on fine quality paper suitable for watercolors / George Cruikshank.
- New York, N.Y. : Dover Publications, [1978?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 42 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 106Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
Includes selection of sixteen etchings from Cruikshankiana: an assemblage of the most celebrated works of Cruikshank. Originally published: London : Edward Lumley, ca. 1860.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- England.English wit and humor, Pictorial.