Sculpture and the museum , 2011
- Sculpture and the museum / edited by Christopher R. Marshall.
- Farnham, Surrey ; Ashgate, 2011.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 265 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN4395 .S38 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Sculpture and the museum" offers the first in-depth account of the warying roles and meaning assigned to sculpture in museums and galleries during the modern period.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibition techniques.Sculpture galleries.