Object cultures : the nine collections of the British Museum : collaborations with the Henry Moore Institute / [curated by Stephen Feeke, James Putnam ; catalogue entries by Richard Abdy ... et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Nine collections of the British Museum
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, [2003?]
- Physical Description:
- 28 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK520 G7 L3 2001 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Collection of 4 short catalogs, originally published separately as leaflets to accompany a series of 4 exhibitions held at the Henry Moore Institute, London, between June 11, 2001 and June 29, 2003.
- Subject Terms:
- Amulets -- Exhibitions.Art -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Art objects, Ancient -- Exhibitions.British Museum -- Exhibitions.Inscriptions, Ancient -- Exhibitions.Masks -- Exhibitions.Material culture -- Exhibitions.Talismans -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Object cultures , [2003?]