Further report and memorials of the commissioners for executing the Act 46 Geo. III. c. 89 , 
- Further report and memorials of the commissioners for executing the Act 46 Geo. III. c. 89 : for improvement of streets and places near to Westminster-Hall and the two Houses of Parliament : to the Lords Commissioners of His Majesty's treasury.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Westminster improvements.
- [London] : [s.n.], 
- Physical Description:
- 48,  p. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.W53 R47 1810+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half title: Westminster improvements.
"Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed, 12th February 1810."
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks half-title. Bound in later half calf and marbled boards. The second item in a volume of nine publications (1810-1827), bound together, conerning proposals and plans for the improvement of the city of Westminster.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster (London, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster Palace (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.