Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons, Report from Select Committee on the improvements in Westminster, 
- Report from Select Committee on the improvements in Westminster.
- [London] : [s.n]., 
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : plan ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687.W53 R47 1810+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes "Plan of Westminster improvements," engraving by James Basire. Printed by Luke Hansard & Sons. In this plan, the properties purchased by George III have been hand-colored in pink.
"Ordered, by the House of Commons, to be printed, 31st May 1810."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later half calf and marbled boards. The fifth item in a volume of nine publications (1810-1827), bound together, conerning proposals and plans for the improvement of the city of Westminster.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1810.Hansard, Luke -- Printer.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster (London, England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Westminster (London, England) -- Maps.Westminster Palace (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.