Sturgeon / [Pauline Lamont-Fisher].
- [Wormelow] : Pauline Lamont-Fisher, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( leaves) : ill. ; 15 x 85 cm, folded to 15 x 12 cm, in paper cover 16 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 S78 2011Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- "Production media: Gruppo Cordenons Canaletto liscio bianco 210 g/m², Fabriano artistico grossa 300 g/m²."--Information provided by the artist.
"Printed on an inkjet printer from an adobe illustrator file."--Information provided by the artist.
Produced in a limited edition of 10 signed and numbered copies.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 218
Selected exhibitions: “'Of Green Leaf, Bird, and Flower': Artists' Books and the Natural World" (Yale Center for British Art, May 15 - August 10, 2014).
BAC: British Art Center is no. 1 of 10, signed by the artist.
"This artist's book reflects on the plight of the sturgeon using the story of a fish caught in the Wye near Hereford in 1864 [now preserved in the Hereford Museum]."--Artist's statement. The text is printed in the shape of a sturgeon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Endangered species -- Great Britain.Lamont-Fisher, Pauline -- Publisher.Sturgeons -- Great Britain.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
- IIIF Manifest: