Making history , 2012]
Making history : antiquaries in Britain.
- [New Haven, CT : Yale Center for British Art, 2012]
- Physical Description:
- 27 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2774Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pamphlet to accompany exhibition held at the Yale Center for British, Feb. 2 - May 27, 2012 featuring over one hundred works selected from the Society of Antiquaries of London's treasures with fifty additions from the Center's collections and elsewhere at Yale.
Exhibition curated by Elisabeth Fairman and Nancy Netzer in association with Heather Rowland and Julia Dudkiewicz.
- Subject Terms:
- Society of Antiquaries of London -- History -- Exhibitions.