Settlings / [Clare Bryan].
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : col. ill., 9 x 89 cm, folded to 9 x 16 cm.
- Physical Description:
- [England] : Works C.B., 2003.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B79 S48 2003Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Artist's book, in accordion-fold format.
Imprint from label at end.
Issued in a limited edition of 8 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 8.
"This book was produced with reference to a set of windows photographed from a studio at West Dean College, near Chichester. Working with ideas of scale, miniature landscapes, the line of the landscape and skyline. Using sections of photographs of a set of windows which were made up of two overlapping panes of glass. Caught between the glass were sediments brought by rain and wind of nature's debris--settlings."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Landscapes in art.Windows in art.Women in natural history.Works C.B. -- Publisher.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.