IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bryan, Clare, 1966-, Moon light, 
- [England] : [Clare Bryan ], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 14 x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B79 M66 2009+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Digital print, hand cut and bound book. Inspired by the stencils left by the making of [Bryan's] Beech."--Artist's description of the work.
Issued in an edition of 10 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 3 of 10.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Beech -- Pictorial works.Bryan, Clare -- Publisher.Paper work -- Great Britain.Trees in art.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.