5 x 5.
- Additional Title(s):
Five by five
- [London?] : FOLD Publication, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : col. ill. ; 60 x 80 cm, folded to 20 x 21 cm. +1 paper sleeve.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F65 F58 2008Yale Center for British Art, Gift of FoldAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The 5x5 project evolved from an initial response by each artist to the measurement 5x5. Each member then codified their working method as a series of rules to which the other members must respond. The exhibition consisted of the 5 rules and the resulting 54 works, each measuring 25 cm², hung in clusters corresponding to each rule. The audience were invited to speculate as to which rule or artist the works related to. As the collated groupings were not titled, the works remained anonymous."--Colophon.
A collaborative work made by Clare Bryan, Sue Doggett, James Keith, Penny Stanford, who make up the group FOLD.
A folded sheet with 12 panels on each side when unfolded. All panels are unnumbered. When folded, the outer panels comprise the title panel and a colophon panel. Inserted in printed paper sleeve.
"A FOLD publication 2008."--Back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artistic collaboration -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.FOLD Publication -- Publisher.Rules (Philosophy)
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.