Recording Britain , c2011
Recording Britain / edited by Gill Saunders.
- Hardcover ed.
- London : V&A Publishing, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 253 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), map, ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA566 .R22 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-250) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, British -- 20th century.Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.Great Britain -- In art.Painting, British -- 20th century.
- Introduction / Gill Saunders
- Recording Britain : patriotism, polemic and romantic psychogeography / Stephen Calloway
- Recording Britain and the 'tradition' of the English topographical watercolour / Katherine Coombs
- Facts and emotion : a photographic survey / Martin Barnes
- Recording Britain : architecture / Charles Hind
- From fairground to farm : recording popular arts and crafts / Gill Saunders
- Recording Scotland / Amy Dale
- Recording Britain after Recording Britain / Gill Saunders.