The medieval art, architecture and history of Bristol Cathedral : an enigma explored / edited by Jon Cannon & Beth Williamson.
- Woodbridge, Suffolk : Boydell Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 250 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), plans ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA5471.B8 M43 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -332) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Medieval -- England -- Bristol.Bristol Cathedral (Bristol, England)Christian art and symbolism -- England -- Bristol -- Medieval, 500-1500.
YCBA Collections Search
The medieval art, architecture and history of Bristol Cathedral , 2011