IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Giscard, Delineations of the most remarkable costumes of the different provinces of Spain , 1823
Delineations of the most remarkable costumes of the different provinces of Spain : and also of the military uniforms, bull fights, national dances, &c. of the Spaniards.
- London : Henry Stokes, 1823.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT1207 G47 1823+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: Label on cover reads: Costumes of the provinces of Spain.
BAC: Spine title: Costumes of Spain.
Illustrations by Giscard.
Each plate accompanied by a guard sheet.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Spain.Stokes, Henry -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.