Giscard, Delineations of the most remarkable costumes of the different provinces of Spain , 1823
- Delineations of the most remarkable costumes of the different provinces of Spain : and also of the military uniforms, bull fights, national dances, &c. of the Spaniards.
- London : Henry Stokes, 1823.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT1207 G47 1823+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Label on cover reads: Costumes of the provinces of Spain.
BAC: Spine title: Costumes of Spain.
Illustrations by Giscard.
Each plate accompanied by a guard sheet.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Spain.Stokes, Henry -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.