Catalogue of a collection of miniatures : the property of His Royal Highness Prince Ernest Augustus William Adolphus George Frederick, Duke of Cumberland, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, K.G., G.C.H. / compiled at the request of His Royal Highness by Dr. Williamson.
- London : Priv. print. at the Chiswick Press, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 114 p., 75 leaves of plates : ill., geneal. tabs., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1335.6 E75 W55 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title: Catalogue of miniatures, collection of the House of Brunswick-Lüneburg.
"One hundred and fifty copies only of this work have been printed on Japanese vellum ..."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Ernst August, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, 1845-1923 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Portrait miniatures -- Private collections -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, Catalogue of a collection of miniatures , 1914