The antiquarian itinerary, comprising specimens of architecture, monastic, castellated, and domestic ; with other vestiges of antiquity in Great Britain. Accompanied with descriptions.
- London : Pub. for the proprietors by W. Clarke [etc.], 1815-1818.
- Physical Description:
- 7 v. : pl. ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA100 S89 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA100 S89 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "W. Wilson, Printer, 4, Greville Street, London."
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 wanting vols. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6.
References: Mellon coll. S 9.5
Plates engraved by Thomas Higham, William Deeble, J. C. Varrall, John Greig, Thomas Frazer Ranson, William Wallis, Edward John Roberts, I. Matthews, T. Matthews, J. Archer, and J. Lambert; after George Arnald, Luke Clennell, Henry Gastineau, H. F. Bartlett, T. Fryer, John Hassell, G. Sheppard, George Shepherd, Frederick Wilton Litchfield Stockdale, H. M. Sterndale, G. Edwards, T. Palmer, I. Turner, William Alexander, Henry Powell, Mrs. Dawson Turner, [i. e. Mary Palgrave Turner], C. John M. Whichelo, Hooker, W. I., A. I., A. J., T. George, William Crouch, E. Fryer, G. Stanley, Samuel Prout, C. Metcalfe, John B. Taylor, A. P. Harrison, Arthur Harrison, François Louis Thomas Francia, J. Smith, Frederick Nash, J. Morris, Harraden, S. Francia, John Hughes, J. Lauderdale, and T. Sheppard.
Head and tail pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain.Bagster, S. -- Publisher.Clarke, William -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Antiquities.Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Murray, J. -- Publisher.Richardson, J. M. -- Publisher.Sherwood and Co. -- Publisher.Wilson, W. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1815-1818.
Engravings -- 1815-1818.
YCBA Collections Search
Storer, James, 1771-1853, The antiquarian itinerary, comprising specimens of architecture, monastic, castellated, and domestic ;, 1815-1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.