Field book / Helen Douglas.
- London : Gefn Press, c1999.
- Physical Description:
-  folded leaves : ill. ; 23 x 32 cm, folded to 12 x 16 cm + 1 envelope.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 F54 1999 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- One of 23 items in a travelling exhibition entitled: Volumes (of vulnerability), in which all items were contained in a metal box.
Housed in a plain white envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original white envelope.
Comprises a single image of a large mosquito, on the inner of two folded sheets.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Exhibitions.Entomology -- In art.Mosquitoes -- In art.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.