IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Worsley's little drawing book , [between 1845 and 1852]
Worsley's little drawing book : very easy studies, in landscapes, houses, shipping, etc. : first series.
- Additional Title(s):
Little drawing book
- London : David Bogue, 86, Fleet Street, [between 1845 and 1852]
- Physical Description:
-  p., 28 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 15 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .W67 1845Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- The Worsley of the title is presumably Henry F. Worsley, landscape painter and drawing master.
Bogue was publishing at this address between 1845 and 1852. Cf. Brown. London publishers and printers
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt-tooled maroon cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Drawing books -- Specimens -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1845-1852.
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.