Worsley's little drawing book , [between 1845 and 1852]
- Worsley's little drawing book : very easy studies, in landscapes, houses, shipping, etc. : first series.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Little drawing book
- London : David Bogue, 86, Fleet Street, [between 1845 and 1852]
- Physical Description:
-  p., 28 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 15 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .W67 1845Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The Worsley of the title is presumably Henry F. Worsley, landscape painter and drawing master.
Bogue was publishing at this address between 1845 and 1852. Cf. Brown. London publishers and printers
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt-tooled maroon cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Drawing books -- Specimens -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1845-1852.
- Drawing books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.