The little sketch book : a course of very easy lessons in landscapes, figures, &c. First series, for young beginners.
- London : C. Tilt, 86, Fleet Street, [between 1832 and 1839]
- Physical Description:
- 28 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 14 x 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .C45 1832Yale Center for British Art, PaulView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Tilt was publishing at this address between 1832 and 1839. Cf. Brown.
Imprint from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete: lacks title page. Bound in publisher's original gilt-tooled brown cloth, embossed with a floral design; rebacked.
Comprised of lithographic landscapes, topographic views, and architectural details, without text.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Drawing books -- Specimens -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1832-1839.Tilt, C. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.