Morton, Edward, 19th cent., Heads, after various artists , [1840?]
- Heads, after various artists / on stone by E. Morton ; each part containing four subjects.
- London : Published by Ackermann and Co., 96, Strand, [1840?]
- Physical Description:
- v. : all ill. ; 20 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .M665 1840 + OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes two portaits on each plate.
Lithographs by Edward Morton; printed by J. Graf.
"Printed by W. Turtle, 10, Essex Street, Strand."--Cover.
Date of publication from Ford.
"Price 1s. 6d. per part"--Cover.
Description based on the copy at the Yale Center for British Art, which comprises "Part III" only.
Ford, J. Ackermann, p. 226
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed wrappers. Publisher's advertisements for other drawing books on back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Drawing books -- 19th century -- Specimens.Figure drawing -- Study and teaching.Graf, J. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1840.
- Publishers' advertisements.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.