Painting murals : images, ideas and techniques / Patricia Seligman.
- London : Macdonald Orbis, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : col. ill. ; 26 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 17Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Three murals by Richard Shirley Smith reproduced on pp. 63, 93 and 136. Like Caroline Cass's book on murals ... Patricia Seligman's Painting murals was reissued in the United States in both hardback and paperback editions. Unfortunately she did not identify Shirley Smith's murals by name or location."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 17
Includes bibliography and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth, with illustrated dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Interior decoration.Macdonald Orbis -- Publisher.Mural painting and decoration -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.