American Society of Bookplate Collectors and Designers, Contemporary world ex libris , 2006, c2003
Contemporary world ex libris / American Society of Bookplate Collectors & Designers.
- Philadelphia : The Athenaeum of Philadelphia, 2006, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 58 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 35Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Includes reproductions of four bookplates by Richard Shirley Smith: James Wilson/Giacomo Casanova [1999, North Lee no. 52]; Roger Cortesi/Boston Athenæum [1997, North Lee no. 50]; Nicholas Fisher [1996, North Lee no. 46] as well as the Shirley Smith book plate for the Roger W. Moss Book Fund at The Athenaeum of Philadelphia [2000, North Lee no. 59] reproduced on front cover. Printed for the American Society of Bookplate Collectors and Designers exhibition at The Athenaeum of Philadelphia, September-October, 2006 ... ."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 35
BAC: British Art Center copy has two copies, both bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
Catalog to accompany an exhibition of contemporary bookplates by 358 artists representing 38 countries. The exhibition was organized by the American Society of Bookplate Collectors & Designers. Introduction by James P. Keenan.
- Subject Terms:
- American Society of Bookplate Collectors and Designers -- Exhibitions.Bookplates -- Collectors and collecting -- United States.Bookplates -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Wood engravings -- 2006.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.