Representing rural society [videorecording] : surveyors, surveying, and the surveyed in late seventeenth-century England / Steve Hindle.
- Additional Title(s):
Surveyors, surveying, and the surveyed in late seventeenth-century England
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (59 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 183Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Recording of a lecture at the Yale Center for British Art, February 29, 2012.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social conditions -- 17th century.Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1649.Haytley, Edward, fl. 1740-1764. Montagus at Sandleford Priory.Land use, Rual -- England.Montague family.Social classes in art.Surveying -- England -- History -- 17th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Hindle, Steve, 1965-, Representing rural society, 2012