Representing rural society [videorecording] : surveyors, surveying, and the surveyed in late seventeenth-century England / Steve Hindle.
- Additional Title(s):
Surveyors, surveying, and the surveyed in late seventeenth-century England
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (59 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 183Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Computer Files
- Recording of a lecture at the Yale Center for British Art, February 29, 2012.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social conditions -- 17th century.Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1649.Haytley, Edward, fl. 1740-1764. Montagus at Sandleford Priory.Land use, Rual -- England.Montague family.Social classes in art.Surveying -- England -- History -- 17th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Hindle, Steve, 1965-, Representing rural society, 2012