IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hamilton, Elizabeth, 1906-, The great Teresa , 1963, c1960
The great Teresa / by Elizabeth Hamilton.
- London : Burns & Oates, 1963, c1960.
- Physical Description:
- 190 p. : map.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 48Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "The engraving on the front cover is by Richard Shirley-Smith [portrait of St Teresa of Alvila; Bain no. 39]."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 48
Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-187) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Saints -- Spain -- Biography.Terese, of Avila, Saint, 1515-1582.
- Wood engravings -- 1963, c1960.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.