Bartrúm, Douglas, The gourmet's garden , 1964
- The gourmet's garden / Douglas Bartrum ; with decorations by Richard Shirley Smith.
- London : Faber and Faber, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 248 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 52Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "With decorations by Richard Shirley-Smith consisting of ten wood engravings [Bain nos. 44-53] used in various combinations on dust jacket, title page, and chapter heads. ... This set of engravings would be reprinted in a limited edition in 1985, see entry no. 116."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 52
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 44-53
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in orange book cloth with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooking (Fruit)Cooking (Vegetables)Faber and Faber -- Publisher.Gardening.
- Wood engravings -- 1964.
Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.